Restaurant Supervisors supervise every aspect of restaurant operations to ensure that the restaurant runs smoothly. They supervise and train employees in restaurants, ensure food hygiene and safety rules and address customer complaints.
We are seeking a customer-focused restaurant supervisor to ensure that restaurant operations are run smoothly. The role of the Restaurant Supervisor is to manage the activities of the staff members in the restaurant, assisting customers with their orders as required and maintaining good relations with suppliers.
You should be able to determine ways to cut down costs for the restaurant’s operation. Anybody with a valid work permit employed in Canada can apply for the position.
However, if you don’t have the authorization to work and are not allowed to be employed in Canada, employers will not consider your application.
To be successful as a Restaurant Manager, you must exercise practical management abilities and implement the necessary disciplinarian actions to improve employee performance.
In addition, a top-performing Restaurant Supervisor needs to provide outstanding customer service and make sure that patrons enjoy a favorable dining experience.
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Full time (Day, evening, night, weekend, on-call, morning)
$16.00 per hour with 35 working hours per week
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
From 7 to one year
- Monitor and coordinate the tasks of employees who prepare and portion food items.
- Check and supervise the assembly of the Trays.
- Monitor and verify delivery of food trolleys
- Make food order summaries for the Chef.
- Create and submit reports
- Keep track of inventory and sales, repairs, and wastage.
- Create working hours
- Order ingredients, estimate the cost, and other supplies.
- Check food service and quality control.
- Should be knowledgeable of the culinary styles of the establishment.
- Conduct periodic inspections of restaurants’ kitchens to ensure that the appropriate sanitation and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Respond to customer complaints or issues
- Training staff on tasks, sanitation, and safety protocols
- Create budgets and cost estimates.
- Develop methods to ensure that working schedules
- Hire food service staff
- Screening and interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant employees.
Restaurant Supervisor Requirements:
- A high school diploma, or GED.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a school of Business Administration or Hospitality is beneficial.
- Experienced in working as an administrator within the industry of hospitality.
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast-paced.
- The capacity to stand for a prolonged time.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Helpers in the kitchen and foodservice
- Servers for food and beverages
- Cook (general)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Pressured work
- A combination of standing, sitting and walking
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- The client is the focus
This employer is committed to equal opportunities for job applicants, including those who self-identify as belonging to these categories: Apprentices, Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Visible minorities, Veterans, and Youth.
The job offer is valid until 13th March 2021.
Method of Application
The application can be by email. First, send an email containing your cover letter and other details to the address below.
- Farm Supervisor Needed at Sooch Farm Incorporation – Jobs in
- Pizza Cook Needed At Little Caesars, In Canada
- Job for a Construction Carpenter at Con-restor Technologies
- Remote Jobs With No Experience – Top 10
- Secure a Job in Canada – Step By Step Guides
- Office Administrative Assistant Needed at Nirmaljot Singh, Britis