Agriculture and farming careers are among the biggest industries and provide permanent jobs in Canada and provide jobs for thousands of foreign workers and Canadian citizens. The Canadian government recognizes how important the agricultural sector is in Canada, and that is why they have put more on bringing farmers into Canada during the current year.
This field of study provides people with an array of food items and industrial raw materials, alternative energy sources, and numerous other resources essential to maintaining the nation in the long term. They also aid in the development of the world economy.
There’s never been a better time to begin working in the agricultural sector in Canada, particularly if you’ve got an interest in or are seeking the perfect job in the field of Agriculture. The days of agricultural careers were as dull as working under the sun and waiting for your farm’s products to expand.
Today’s trend has evolved in so many ways that a wealth of opportunities have popped up over some time, offering students, immigrants and others many job opportunities to pick from.
Jobs in Canada Description
Job Location: Stayner, Ontario, Canada
Organization: Sooch Farm Inc
Employer Type Full-time
Salary/Remuneration The pay rate is $20:00 per hour for 30-40 hours per week.
Languages: English Language
Experience From between 7 and less than one year
Education The term “college” refers to a college, CEGEP, or other certificates or diplomas that are not from a school that ranges from one year to two years.
Specific Skills -Field Crops: Vegetable Culling
Experience with Equipment and Machinery Harvester; Vegetable harvester Tractor Harvesters
- Perform general farm duties;
- Maintain and operate equipment and farm machinery;
- Keep records of work and logs
- Employ and train employees
Affinity Area, The area of specialization is Agricultural crop service.
Type of Farm Operations
- Combination farming for fruit and vegetables
- Organic Farming
Own tools or equipment Steel-toed safety footwear and gloves
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Odours, and Dusty
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The environment is fast-paced and exciting.
- Work under stress
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- A combination of standing, sitting and walking
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Job Location Information Location: Rural area
Agricultural Service Contractors Specific Skills
- Discuss with clients the supply of services
- Maintain production and financial records
- Offer agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigation cultivation, spraying or harvesting
- Assistance in the development and implementation of bio-security and safety on farms protocols
- Fertility programs for soil
Farm Supervisor’s Specific Skills
- Keep quality control and maintain production records
- Supervise and coordinate the activities for general farm labourers and harvesting labourers.
- Create work schedules and define guidelines
- Oversee and monitor breeding programs and other livestock-related programs.
- Supervise and supervise the growth and other operations related to crop production.
- Be sure that farm safety and biosecurity practices are in place
- Participate in a team
- You must be able to communicate effectively in your oral language.
- Stay organized
Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists’ Specific Skills
- Harvesting seedlings
- Mixing fertilizer
- Seed cutting
This job offers the same opportunities to every job applicant, not just those who self-identify as members of the following categories: Indigenous people, immigrants to Canada, Minorities visible to the public, and Youth.
The job advertisement is valid until the 16th of February 2021.
Method of Application
The application process is via email. Send your CV with your contact information to the address below.
It is important to note that only those who can legally be employed for Jobs in Canada are eligible to apply for this position. If you don’t have an employment permit and aren’t currently authorized for work within Canada, this organization will not examine your application.