If you’re in This Post, It Simply indicates that you’re seeking easy methods to move to Canada and, as such, you’d like to know and understand The Canada Visa Application Process. Well, you’re in the Right Place.
Why? That’s Because We Will Be Guiding You Step By Step On How To Apply. Awesome Right? So, let’s dive into. It will be interesting to learn that Canada offers a wealth of opportunities for immigrants looking to live an improved life.
Canada offers a welcoming immigration policy and a high standard of Living, and Excellent Health Care. As They Say, Health Is Wealth.
Canada has Flexible Immigration Policies. But, if you aren’t sure what to do about the entire Canada Visa Application process, your application might be delayed or rejected.
The Canadian Visa is what gives You the freedom to move around within the country without fear or fear of being a target for.
What Are The Types Of Canadian Visa?
The above question is Crucial because once you understand the different types of Visa Canada Offers, you are able to make an informed decision about which one to choose the Canadian Government provides Visas in two major categories, and They are:
- Permanent Residence Visa The category is Particularly Designed for those who plan to remain in Canada for a long time. This is why the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Class Experience, Provincial Nomination Program along with The Federal Skilled Trades Program Offer Permanent Residence Options through the Express Entry.
- Temporal Residence Visa This is for foreigners who will be staying in Canada for a short period. In this category it is possible to find Visas such as; Student Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Persons and Corporate Delegations Visa, Diplomatic Visa, Intending Visa, and Donor Visa.
Note: Temporary Residence Visa can also be single or Multiple-Entry. What capacity? A single-entry temporary visa allows the holder to stay in Canada for less than 6 months.
However, a Multiple-Entry Visa permits the immigrant to stay for up to 6 Months at a time and is valid for 10 years.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
In order to be eligible To Apply for Canada Visa Application, you must meet the following requirements:
- having enough money to take care of yourself during Your stay.
- You do not have any Securities Or Medical History.
- You must be prepared to convince the Immigration Officer that you’ll Honor Your Obligations.
- There are no criminal convictions from the past (Banned from entering Canada)
What Are Canadian Visa Requirements?
The Canada Visa Requirements:
- Complete and submit the proper Formulary regarding Your Interest on the IRCC official website.
- Two Passport Photographs As Recommended By IRCC
- A Valid Copy Of Your Passport
- Fill And Complete The VFS Consent Form.
- Proof Of Funds
- English Or French Proficiency
- Processing Fee Receipt
- Credible Medical Record
- Invitation Letter Explaning the purpose Of Your Visit.
- A Self-Addressed Return Courier Envelope
- Proof Of Ties To Your Home Country
Biometrics can also be required.
What Is Canada Visa Processing Time?
Be aware that when you submit all the Canada Visa applications, there’s no time frame for when it’s going to Process. In any event What’s more,?
There are many variables which could reverse or speed up the preparation time.
Two or three factors that affect the speed of Processing are; Country of residence, In-Person Applications Queue, accuracy of the information you submit as well as the verification of your information and more.
Regardless, Express Entry Is one of The Fastest To Process.
It Normally Takes A Maximum Of 6 Months.
Where Can I Apply For Canada Visa?
You might be asking, How Do I Apply? Great Question! There are two ways to apply. You’ll Apply Online Via The IRCC Official Website. You’ll Be Needing A Scanner, Hard And Soft Copies Of The Essential Documents Required.
Another option is to apply through a global Visa Application Center Available In Canadian Consulates and Embassies.
Submitting Your Passport
If You’re Notified to submit your passport You’ll need to submit your Passport along with the Request Letter through the Canada Visa Application Center in the country of your Home Country.
Please note that if you’re submitting Your Passport to that same Visa Application Center where you provided your biometrics, you’re not required to pay Passport Transmission Charges.
Additionally, you have the option of learning your Passport by yourself, or with an authorized Representative, or A self-addressed return courier Envelope.
Hope this article has been helpful enough? Do share this article with Friends and Families via the social media links below. Good Luck!
- Canada Student Visa – How To Apply
- Visa Lottery Application Form 2022/2023 – How To Apply Online
- Inland Open Work Permit For Couples
- Where and How to Pay Your Canada Visa Fee
- Canadian 2022 Immigration Forecast
- Study In Canada From USA: Online Programs – 100% working guide