Are you an experienced pizza cook and want to be employed in Canada and a permanent resident? This Pizza Job is an opportunity to move to Canada and immediately begin earning income in Canada.
Many requirements aren’t required to be met when applying for this kind of job. However, all you need is have a diploma and an official food safety certificate to be considered for the position. Also, it would help if you cooked pizza well, or at the very least, at a standard acceptable in Canada.
The most effective method to move to Canada is to find the first job. In this manner, you’ll be capable of obtaining your employer to provide you with a visa to Canada or even offer you an official letter to expedite your visa application. A job offer or a letter of employment gives you an advantage over other applicants looking to move to Canada.
The pay of a pizza cook isn’t a lot when compared to other trades that require a lot of skill like truck drivers or others; however, they do earn an impressive amount. The median salary for pizza cook ranges from $15 and $20 an hour, based on the state or city to which you relocate. Below is an overview of the top 5 cities where pizza cooks earn the highest salaries.
- Montreal, QC, data is based on 14 salaries reports, $16.86 per hour.
- Mississauga, ON, information is based on the 22 salaries that were reported, $16.42 per hour.
- Vancouver, BC, data are based on salaries of 56 employees, $16.38 per hour.
- Toronto, ON, data are based on 102 salaries reported, $16.09 per hour.
- Calgary, AB, data is based on 78 reported salaries, $15.60 per hour.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary $16.00HOUR an hour, for 40 to 44 hours per week.
Employment terms Permanent employment, full time (Day, Evening, and Weekend Overtime, Shift, On-Call Flexible hours, morning
Date of start: As quickly as is feasible.
Education Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation or experience equivalent
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc. ): Food Safety Certificate
Experience from seven months or less a year
- Training staff on preparation for, cooking, and handling food items;
- Supervise kitchen staff and assisters;
- Manage and organize banquets and buffets;
- Equipment and supplies to be ordered;
- Control kitchen operations
- Inspect the kitchens and food service areas
- Clean work and kitchen areas;
- Keep track of inventory and keep records of supplies, food items, and other equipment.
- Cook and prepare whole meals or food items and dishes;
- Plan menus, calculate the what size portions of food are needed to calculate the amount of food required and cost, and monitor and order equipment.
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: Vegetarian; Thai; Greek; Canadian; Italian cuisine; South Indian
Make dishes for customers who have allergies to food or intolerances.
Work Environment: Fast Food outlet or concession
Securing and safety: A criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment;
- Pressured work;
- Repetitive tasks;
- The handling of heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail;
- Standing for long periods;
- Time-outs are required
Working Location Info: Rural Area
Flexibility, Initiative Team player; Great oral communication; client-focused and dependable. Judgment skills; Reliability; Organizational
How do I apply
- Free Online Courses In Canada For International Students
- Restaurant Supervisor Needed at Harvey’s Place
- Inland Open Work Permit For Couples
- Farm Supervisor Needed at Sooch Farm Incorporation – Jobs in
- Secure a Job in Canada – Step By Step Guides
- Job for a Construction Carpenter at Con-restor Technologies
- 7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada