Masters In CyberSecurity – In a period where generalities, such as cloud and extensive data-based information systems, are rapidly becoming an integral component of managing global structures.
The security and functioning of these systems critical information, as well as institution isolation from the internet, are top of the line.
This is the reason for the massive demand for cybersecurity experts across the globe.
To become a cybersecurity professional is to undergo some education to deal with the demands expected of their employees.
Having this in mind, we’d be taking a look at universities for masters in Cybersecurity. As it’s a primarily technical field, formal training is needed for professionals interested in partaking in this important, fast-paced industry.
However, a top-notch Master’s in Cybersecurity will build your knowledge and portfolio, putting you in a first position for the best jobs in Cybersecurity.
Which Country Is Best For Masters In CyberSecurity?
Universities that offer some of the highest-rated degrees in Cybersecurity, like those at George Mason University, Purdue University, Indiana University, and Penn State University, the U.S.A. easily rank as one of the top universities to pursue a Master’s in Cybersecurity.
However, no official rankings are yet available. However, many institutions in Europe and Canada allow you to obtain the highest quality training in Cybersecurity.
What can I do With Masters In CyberSecurity?
Cyberattacks have impacted 43% of companies in America in the year 2018; and a forecast that 1.8 million cybersecurity jobs will not be filled by 2022, it’s evident the cybersecurity field is a lucrative and highly-demanding field in which there are a plethora of opportunities for professionals with the right skills.
Master’s degrees in Cybersecurity will allow you to access a broad range of positions at the top in Cybersecurity which includes:
10 BEST UNIVERSITIES Masters In CyberSecurity IN 2022
1 University of Law-GISMA, Berlin, Germany
The University of Law is the U.K.’sU.K.’s oldest specialist institution for legal and business-related education, with an employment rate of 97 percent. The institution has more than 100 years of experience in helping students establish successful careers.
This one-year Master’s in the specialist study provides the basics of Cybersecurity and data management and Cybersecurity, with a primary concentration on business, technology, and policies. Students will build their professional abilities to meet the ever-changing requirements of the digital age.
- 2:2 or higher from 2:2 or higher from a U.K.U.K. Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualifications.
- International requirements: the English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or more with at least 5.5 for each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard candidates are encouraged to apply at G.I.S.M.A. Candidates who do not have a bachelor’s degree can use it if they have at least five years of management experience.
We invite you to contact us for more information and further details about the non-standard application procedure.
2 I.U.B.H. University of Applied Sciences – Online
The Master’s degree program offered in Computer Science combines central topics of computer science, artificial intelligence, and data science which are fields that are becoming more important in the world of work. In addition, you’ll gain essential capabilities in Cybersecurity.
By acquiring these skills, you’ll be able to prepare for the future of your career in these fields, not only in Germany however, but across the globe.
The Master’s program comprises 120 ECTS includes four semesters. You may complete your Master’s studies within a period of one or even two.
* Achieved a degree in undergraduate studies at a publicly or officially recognized higher education institution or university (180 ECTS) in a related subject.
A grade that is at least “Satisfactory” or quality C (as generally employed in Canada and the U.S.U.S. in the U.S.U.S. and Canada)
* Prove your English abilities.
If English is your primary language or you attended an English-speaking university or school, there is no need to demonstrate your English proficiency.
APPLY NOW at
3 E.P.I.T.A. Graduate School of Science
E.P.I.T.A.’s Master of Science in Computer Science – Computer Security program spans 18 months and is taught 100 100% by English in Paris. It is accredited by C.G.E. (Conference of Grandes Educations). The program consists of 3 semesters of on-campus classes and one semester of work experience.
To earn their degrees, the students need to complete the equivalent of 120 ECTS (European Credits Transfer System) and a B1 level of French. In addition, the graduates of this program will have a good understanding of security and Cybersecurity.
The program is open to applicants with a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or more) or a three-year Master’s level degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related areas. Candidates must also possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The process for admission is completely automated. Candidates are required to submit their applications and upload the necessary documents translated into English and French electronically on Our online application system.
- Official transcripts from universities
- A certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Accredited duplicate of the certificate from the high school.
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL 80, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6.0
- Statement of the purpose
The application will be processed in three phases:
- The confirmation of your candidature
- Interview online
- Admission results
Candidates are informed of how they are doing with their application via email at the beginning and end of the application process.
APPLY NOW at
- The University of Law Business School Postgraduate
London, United Kingdom (You could enhance your education by rotating between our campuses located in London as well as Berlin.)
Duration Full-time: 1 year or 18 months with an internship
MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
This MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance course focus on integrating business, technology, and policy. It is suitable for students interested in gaining a thorough understanding of specialist expertise and deep knowledge of the most important aspects of data security and Cybersecurity.
This course is designed to equip students with the ability to analyze and manage the data assets of an organization and security measures. It will also offer a thorough understanding of the principles behind data governance techniques, practices, and practices.
- 2:2 or higher from 2:2 or more from a U.K.U.K. Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualifications.
- International requirements: the English level of proficiency equivalent in IELTS 6.5 or higher with a minimum requirement of 5.5 for each component.
- For Postgraduate Business Degrees
- 2:2 or more from 2:2 or more from a U.K.U.K. Bachelor’s degree and equivalent degrees.
- International requirements: the English level of proficiency comparable in IELTS 6.5 or higher with a minimum requirement of 5.5 for each component.
APPLY NOW at
Recommended – Cheapest Universities In Country Paris For International Students
- EC-Council University Albuquerque, U.S.A. Starts Duration Tuition.
Cloud Security Architect Specialization
Its Cloud Security Architect specialization trains you to protect enterprise architecture and cloud architecture to protect against the most sophisticated security threats and safe programming practices to avoid these drawbacks to avoid bugs in the code and create and create cloud security.
E.C.C.U. Courses are delivered via the 100% online degree program, which offers the flexibility of managing the time that allows students to complete courses at any point of the night or on weekends (24×7).
E.C.C.U. Recognizes the importance for students today to become ready for work, and therefore all of the relevant certifications from the EC-Council are now included in various specializations. This allows students to graduate with more than an academic master’s degree, but an array of certificates in addition.
The applicants for admission must possess the degree of a Bachelor’s from an accredited university and the TOEFL score must be at least 550 or higher or evidence of English competence.
- Passport or official government identification (international students)
- A photograph of yourself with your official government I.D.I.D.
- The official transcript(s) are from the college or university where the student obtained an undergraduate degree or the latest Master’s degree.
- A formal evaluation of credits earned abroad (for students who have international transcripts only)
- Documentation to prove English ability (international student only)
- Application fee
Student Enrollment Application
APPLY NOW at
- The George Washington University – School of Engineering & Applied Science
Master of Science in Cybersecurity in Computer Science
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity in Computer Science degree program was designed to cater to the rapidly growing need for experts in cybersecurity technology globally and nationally. An extensive and lucrative market for employment with many jobs is open to students who complete the program.
Admissions Requirements for Masters In CyberSecurity
- According to the admissions guidelines, the online application, test scores, and other required documents.
- Application Checklist
- Candidates must submit the required documents to be evaluated for graduate programs at SEAS:
- The online application is complete.
- GRE test scores (Optional for the Fall 2021 intake)
- International applicants TOEFL, IELTS, OR PTE academic score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee
- English Language Exam Requirements
- All applicants for visas seeking international citizenship must submit TOEFL, IELTS, and P.T.E. Academic scores to SEAS to be evaluated to be considered for admission.
- Note: You must provide your most recent test results. Scores shouldn’t exceed two years old.
- Minimum Score Requirements
- 6.0 overall, with no single score that was below 5.0.
Students applying to graduate programs that offer graduate programs in Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, and Data Analytics must attain a minimum score of 7.0 and no score less than 6.0.
The applicants who want to consider funding options must show an overall score that is 7.0 with no score less than 6.0.
80 marks on the Internet test (C.B.T.) (or 550 in the paper test
Graduate students that offer graduate programs in Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, and Data Analytics are required to score a minimum of over 100 points on the Internet test.
Candidates who wish to consider funding should score 600 on the paper-based exam or 100 for the internet-based test.
53. Candidates who wish to be considered for grants or funding achieve an average score of 68.
Exemptions are given to applicants who
Have a master’s, Bachelor or doctoral degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction and an official language in the nation where the institution is situated.
It would help if you held a bachelor’s, Master or doctoral qualification from an educational institution in a nation eligible to take the English exam for language exemption.
APPLY NOW at
- The University of Findlay, Findlay, U.S.A.
Master of Science in Applied Security and Analytics
The university’s Master of Science in Applied Security and Analytics focuses on advanced courses in technology and leadership, particularly Cybersecurity and big data, and is completed in two years.
This program will improve your current I.T.I.T. skills in the fields of big data and security analytics and expand your accounting skills and finance, project management, and the management and management of technology and information.
The admission for the Master of Science in Applied Security and Analytics (MSASA) degree is based on the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree earned (B.A.B.A., BS) from an accredited college or university with a computer science program or related field.
- Minimum G.P.A. in the range of 3.0 or the permission from the program director.
- Three recommendations in three letters.
- Resume (prefer at minimum one year of professional experience).
- Course background – Final review of transcripts is at the discretion of the director of the program and faculty (Note that bridge courses or undergraduate courses will be offered to students who do not already have the required background)
- Programming is a fundamental subject that covers instructions in the data structure.
- College credit for math, at least at the college level algebra.
- Basic knowledge of databases.
- Computer networking.
- Computer systems.
- Software engineering.
APPLY NOW at
- Tufts University – School of Engineering Medford, U.S.A.
The Tufts University M.S.M.S. with a focus on Cybersecurity and Public Policy is an innovative, on-campus Master’s program jointly offered through The Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science in the Tufts School of Engineering. Students will be able to assist organizations in analyzing strategies for reducing risk and increasing security, identifying and managing cyber-related threats, and recovering from attacks on cyberspace.
Students who are interested in security policies and have a background in technology or policy are strongly encouraged to apply. Students who are interested need a solid foundation of computer sciences (major or minor trustworthy or equivalent) or an undergraduate degree in economics, international relations, or another similar subject.
Students must have completed an introductory class in computer programming before entering the program. It is not an admissions requirement for acceptance into the program, but it is an admission requirement. Therefore, if students are accepted into the program before taking an introductory course in computing, they will need to enroll in the system before beginning the program.
The documents required are:
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Test scores for TOEFL or IELTS and Duolingo test scores, if applicable.
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores aren’t required.
APPLY NOW at
- Leiden University Leiden, Netherlands, The Hague, Netherlands.
The Executive Master’s degree program in Cyber Security is an integrated approach to help you to develop sustainable and practical solutions to cyber threats and threats.
Students will analyze current security issues from both the global and local point of view and learn the “wicked problem of security and crises issues in a complicated and increasingly globalized world.
Through this multidisciplinary, career-relevant Master’s degree, you will get acquainted with the academic, social, and political dimensions of governance (in)security and crises. It will focus on current security issues from both global and local viewpoints while gaining knowledge of the ‘wicked problem of security and crisis issues in a multifaceted and globalized world.
The mix of theoretical knowledge, as well as practical knowledge and analytical skills, will set you to work in a variety of private and public institutions.
Why should you choose Cyber Security at Leiden University?
As a participant in Cyber Security, you will benefit from: Cyber Security program You will gain:
Admission and Application
Are you interested in applying to this Master’s degree program at Leiden University? Find out how you can apply to the program using the step-by-step guide in the admission and application section:
APPLY NOW at
- Eotvos Lorand University Budapest, Hungary
This program aims to provide Computer Scientists with professional knowledge built on solid theoretical expertise. As a result, they can participate in developing programs, create information systems, and manage designs in different fields.
A Computer Scientist often acts as an intermediary between the users of information systems and the makers of information systems. In this manner, the role of the Computer Scientist is to combine the productive engineer’s work with the general approach to problem-solving of mathematicians while also participating in large-scale teams.
Our programs give students an extensive education in Computer Science combined with specialization in Cybersecurity, programming languages, web engineering, data science, multimedia design, autonomous systems, and more.
- Admission requirements: Holding a BSc Degree with a major in Computer Science or obtaining altogether at sixty E.C.T.S. credits in mathematical and informatics subjects in a Bachelor’s degree program related to Computer Science.
- Language requirements: A minimum proficiency level in English (oral) (A1-C2) A1-C2: B2. A minimum grade of ability (written) (A1-C2) (B2).
At least Intermediate English proficiency is required. English language tests are preferable (but not mandatory), and any certificate can be accepted.
Documents that must be submitted along to the application
- Online application form
- Secondary school diploma
- Bachelor-level degree
- Transcript of records
- Motivation letter
- A copy of the principal page of the passport
- Passport photo
- Medical certificate
- Language certificate
APPLY NOW at