The Buick Achievers Scholarship 2022 is open to students in high school and graduates of high school or current postsecondary undergraduate students at any university in the United States.
The basic idea is that it’s a college scholarships scheme is supported through the General Motors (GM) Foundation to award outstanding students who might not be able to attend college without financial aid.
It is a way to reward what you’ve done for yourself and the difference you’re creating for other students.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2022 will award scholarships that can be as high as $25,000 to the winners.
It’s an General Motors scholarship funded with the help of the GM Foundation, which has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to worthy foundations, charities, educational organizations, and disaster relief efforts around the world since 1976.
About the General Motors Foundation
General Motors (GM) Foundation has an organized and well-organized organization that offers college students. Current information regarding the availability of internships and co-op opportunities, and scholarship opportunities is available.
GM does not offer scholarship funds directly to the students but provides funds to institutions that administer this kind of financial assistance. The BuickAchievers Scholarship Program is one of the most compelling scholarship programs each year.
Buick Achievers Award Program provides bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) courses that require a required GPA of 3.0 available to those who reside in the 50 States. The enrollment status is full-time.
In the seventh year, the Buick Achievers Scholarship is for students interested in engineering, science, technology, and math (STEM) and achieve in the classroom and contribute to their communities.
Those who have a disability; gender-neutral or minority students, first-generation college students, military veterans, and dependents of military personnel. Since its beginning in 2011, the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program has granted more significant than $28million worth of scholarships to more than 3,450 students.
The GM Foundation has donated millions of dollars to fund Education, Health and Human Services, the Environment, and Community Development initiatives, mainly in the company’s communities.
Students taking part in the Engineering degree program lasting five years can be eligible for another year of assistance, while the other scholarships are one-time donations worth $2,000 per.
This Buick Achievers site outlines the qualities they look for in applicants, such as dedication to the school, commitment to academic excellence, and involvement in volunteer activities.
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility
The applicants to this program must: Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2022 must:
- High school, high school graduates, or current college students at postsecondary institutions.
- You must plan to enroll in an all-time undergraduate program within a recognized four-year university or college (Private and online schools do not qualify] in either the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the whole academic year 2022.
- Have an interest in employment in automotive or related industries by studying these fields of study.
- Have U.S. citizens and have permanent residency within Puerto Rico or the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Plan to major in the course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design-related programs of study.
Level/Field of Study
Buick Achievers ‘ Scholarship is available to seniors in high schools, graduates of high school, or current postsecondary undergraduate students at any of the colleges in the United States.
The USA’s General Motors Foundation supports the Buick Achievers Scholarship.
BuickAchievers Scholarship Worth
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program will provide 50 scholarships of up to $25,000, renewable for up to 4 years. There will be an additional year for those enrolled in the qualified 5-year engineer course.
The scholarship can be used to pay the total costs of tuition costs, fees, books, supplies, necessary equipment, room, board, and other eligible expenses.
How to Apply for Buick Achievers Scholarship in 2022
- To apply to The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program, you must first register as an applicant on the scholarship website at https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php or apply at www.buickachievers.com/
- After that, you can activate your account by logging into your email. And then fill out the application providing details about yourself and your academic accomplishments.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents which are necessary for the application process:
- A record of your work experiences and participation in school and community events.
- The transcript of your grades (online transcripts should display the student’s name and school name, the grade and credit hours earned in each course, and the semester during the period).
- Your parents’ or guardians’ financial information from their most recent tax return, or your financial information if you are a self-employed pupil.
The deadline to apply for the Buick Achievers ‘ Scholarship is February 27, each year.
For more information about this Buick Achievers Scholarship 2022, interested applicants should go to the link below:
- If you have questions, you may email:
- or call 1-800-537-4180.