Being the administrative assistant in Canada implies that you are accountable for the day-to-day operations and administration of the office.
Your role is to make sure that your job is accessible for the administrator, that meetings and other events are correctly, and that the activities each day at work go smoothly.
Therefore, you must have the ability to operate computers and communicate effectively.
Qualifications to be the Administrative Assistant
- You must have good communications skills.
- You might be asked to pass an online typing test.
- Certain employers may require you to complete a course in business administration.
- It is possible to be an apprentice in Canada.
- Ability to answer telephone and relay phone messages and calls
- Establish and maintain both computerized and manual information filing systems;
- Assist in providing support for other departments, as required;
- Provide flexible, reliable administrative support;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- The ability to operate the essential office equipment
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to particulars
- Excellent written, oral, and written abilities
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and perform well under pressure while prioritizing work and responsibilities.
- There is a high level of self-motivation and motivation to work on excellent organizational and time management skills.
- It is essential to have two years of experience in this sector.
The best method of obtaining a visa to Canada is to get the first job. In this manner, you’ll be capable of bringing your employer to provide you with access to Canada or give you an official letter of Employment to speed up your visa application. In addition, a letter of offer of Employment will provide you with an edge over other applicants seeking a visa to Canada.
Administrative Assistants have a myriad of opportunities across Canada. They can work almost everywhere that has something to do with dealing with business administration or administration. They may also find work in various offices, courts, businesses, or organizations that require administrative support.
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $24.00HOUR per hour, during 40 working hours per week.
Terms of employment: permanent Full-time, daytime work.
Date of start: As quickly as is feasible.
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
Experience: Experience is a valuable asset
Write and proofread forms, correspondence, and other papers; Schedule and confirm appointments. Greet individuals and direct them to service or contact areas; Establish and determine the procedures and procedures for the office. Answer phone and relay messages and calls; respond to electronic queries; compile statistics, data, and other pertinent information; Plan the travel itinerary, including related itineraries and book reservations. Read and distribute regular and electronic mail, forms, and other documents and coordinate data flows. Establish and maintain both computerized and manual information file systems
Public transportation isn’t available.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
A fast-paced workplace; work under pressure; Repeated tasks; attention to detail; Deadlines
Work Location Information
The employer covers the costs of relocation
Flexible; Accurate Team player; Excellent oral communication Excellent written communication Customer-focused; Reliability Organised; ability to multitask
How To Apply
- Canada Visa Application: 100% working Guide
- Farm Supervisor Needed at Sooch Farm Incorporation – Jobs in
- Universities that Offer Free Scholarships in Canada
- Canadian 2022 Immigration Forecast
- Restaurant Supervisor Needed at Harvey’s Place
- Registered Nurse (RN) Needed at Northern Health Region