If you are a Cabinetmaker, creating furniture and cabinets is something you enjoy, then you stand the chance of getting an excellent job with a decent salary at a company in Canada, Wildwood Wood Works Ltd.
The minimum wage is $23 an hour, and you can work up to 37 hours per week, which is an average of $851 per week and $3,404 for the month.
It is among the most lucrative skilled trades jobs in Canada. The best thing about it is that you do not require any certification to be eligible for this position.
All you need to do is the necessary skills to perform this kind of job. For example, it might include:
Operating woodworking machines and hands-on tools that cut shapes and form components and parts; trim joints and connect components and subassemblies to create a complete unit and strengthen joints. Restyle or repair wooden furniture, for example.
The best method of obtaining a visa to Canada is to find the first job. In this way, you will be capable of getting your employer to provide you with access to Canada or even offer you an employment letter to expedite your visa application.
A job offer or a letter of employment can give you an advantage over applicants seeking a visa to Canada.
In this case, it is not necessary to accept any offer from your employer; however, it is recommended to get a job before you leave your country of origin to ensure that processing your visa will be much simpler and speedier.
This job opportunity is accessible to all applicants, including apprentices, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities—newcomers to Canada, seniors, students, veterans, Visible minorities, Veterans, and youth.
What are the requirements for a Cabinetmaker?
- Cabinetmakers must meet the following standards:
- Experience manual and practical activities
- Can follow instructions in writing
- Ability to work with high levels of precision
- Ability to perform math-based calculations
- Good communication skills
- Hand-eye coordination is excellent.
- Free of dust allergies
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary $22.50HOUR per hour for 37.5 hours per week.
Conditions for employment include permanent employment Full time, day Evening, Weekend Morning.
Start date: Commences as quickly as feasible
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits
Education Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
Experience: From 1 – 7 months to less than
- Engage with clients to determine the particular requirements for each job
- Find suitable furniture designs and materials to meet the customer’s requirements
- Provide and monitor service to customers
- Estimate job costs
- Sketch and measure the layout of sites for furniture that is manufactured
- Interpret and read work documents to create accurate cutting lists for specific jobs.
- Computer-aided design and programming (CAD) as well as computer-numeric control (CNC) machines
- Select and comprehend the importance of wood and timber products to make furniture
- Create custom furniture
- Make and assemble cabinets before installation
- Install and select hardware for furniture, including handles and hinges
- Adjustments can be made on-site to cabinets
- Maintain and clean the work areas, including machines and tools, to ensure that the workplace is safe.
Supervise other workers; instruct apprentices; calculate the cost and materials required; maintain a workplace safe and clean.
- Area of Specialization and Tasks
- Frames for couches and chairs.
- Fitting hinges, locks and hinges drawers, and shelves.
- Furniture repair and restoration may be possible. And antiques.
- Working with and selecting wood and veneers, particle board, or synthetic wood.
- Marking out, cutting, and cutting wood.
- The assembly of parts into furniture pieces and complete items.
- Drawings and specifications, furniture is created.
- The production of fittings for boats, caravans, and other products where precise detail is required.
- Studying graphics, work order, and sample components to establish the specifications.
Weight Handling: up to 23kg (50 pounds)
How do I apply