Miami HEAT Scholarship Application, from HEAT Academy, you’ll be able to complete your education within America. The United States.
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund and BankUnited provide five scholarships to high school students with a high level of academics and community service who are in financial need.
The main objective of HEAT Academy is to HEAT Academy is provide students with financial disadvantages who are at risk of failure or juvenile delinquency with an after-school program of tutoring and enrichment in their education.
- It is offered by: Miami HEAT Charitable Fund and BankUnited.
- Niveau of Course The High School study courses
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode Online
- Award Number 5
- Nationality: U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- The award is used within the United States.
Miami Heat Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for one of the five HEAT Awards, applicants must meet all the requirements listed below:
- It would help if you were a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- The applicant must be a high school student enrolled in Miami-Dade Broward, Monroe or Palm Beach County school, whether private or public school.
- Applicants must be in unmet financial need for aid, according to the University’s Financial Aid Office.
- The applicant must be accepted and enrolled in an accredited four-year university or college located in the USA.
What is the process to apply
For Application: Candidates are asked to fill out an online application form.
The completed applications should be mailed and include all documents at Miami HEAT, Scholarships for Students Leon Bichachi, Miami HEAT 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132
- Documents to Support the Application The applicant must provide all of the following documents:
- A transcript that is official from the high school’s registrar.
- An official copy of their SAT or ACT score,
- Two letters of reference
- More than two letters coming from a community-based group
- A single (1) note from the High School Director of Athletics or Coach
- Copy of acceptance letter to the accredited four-year university or college
- To demonstrate a financial need provide a copy of your household’s W2 form(s) and the latest tax return (i.e. 1040 form) for each household member.
- Create a personal statement that is at least 500 or greater words about the essay topics listed on the form for application.
- The application will be with an unweighted grade point average of 3.2 at the close of the initial grading period in your senior year.
Benefits of Miami Heat Scholarship
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund and BankUnited offer the total amount of $25,000 in the following:
- (3) $5,000.00 HEAT Scholarships. (3) $5,000.00 Heat Scholarships
- One (1) $5,000.00 Dr Jack Ramsay Scholarship
- One (1) $5,000.00 Alec Kessler Student-Athlete Scholarship
NOTE: Awards will be put towards winners’ first-year college tuition fees in 2020’s fall. The winners will receive an award for outstanding academic performance and exceptional community service.