We are seeking a Registered Nurse who can provide care to our patients and assist in their rapid recovery. Additionally, you will be accountable for providing them with education and guidance for their families on the importance of prevention and healthy lifestyles.
The ideal candidate is competent and well-trained. Who can provide the best nursing care while under minimal supervision?
You must be kind and calm. You’ll also be able to adhere to the guidelines for safety and health consistently.
The objective is to ensure patients’ health by providing top-quality nursing treatment. Anyone with a valid work permit that allows you to be employed in Canada legally is eligible to apply for this position.
Employers will not evaluate your application if you do not possess an employment permit and are unlawfully authorized to work within Canada.
Registered nurses, also known as RN, usually monitor patients, administer medication, maintain records, talk with healthcare professionals, teach patients, etc.
They are not required to satisfy the master’s prerequisite for being a nurse practitioner.
Job Organization: Northern Health Region
Job Location: 67 1st Street West, Box 240 The Pas, MBR9A 1K4, Manitoba Canada
Remuneration/Salary: $37.37 to $44.05 per hour to work 27.13 hours per week.
Employer Type Part-time that leads to full-time ( Day, Evening, Weekend, and shift)
Languages: English Language
Education Other trades certificates or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc. )
- Affiliated to be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse, based on the jurisdiction of employment
- License as a Registered Nurse by the provincial or territorial authorities
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate
- Rudimentary Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy Certification
One year up to under two years
- Deliver health education programs
- Assist during surgical procedures and other medical procedures.
- Assess patients to determine the suitable nursing interventions
- Work together to plan, implement and monitor the patient’s care.
- Inject and administer medication and treatments as directed by an experienced doctor
- Monitor, evaluate, address documents, document the symptoms and changes to patient health.
- Offer counseling support and life skills programs
- Screening for conducting disease
- Offer immunization programs
- Supervision of licensed nurses as well as other nursing staff.
- Provide nursing care
- Monitor or operate medical equipment or other equipment
- We are maintaining accurate and complete medical records and health reports.
- I am implementing, assessing, or evaluating the effectiveness of nursing care plans through collaboration together with the members of the healthcare team.
Area of Specialization
- Intensive care
- Emergency room
- Clinic or hospital
Security and Safety
- Child abuse registration review
- Records of vaccination
- Criminal record check
- Adult Abuse Registry
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Pressured work
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- For long periods of standing
- The knees, knees, and crouching are all ways of bending.
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
The staff in different areas of accountability
Work Location Information
- Willing to move
- Costs for relocation will be covered by the employer
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- Flexibility; Accurate
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client interest
This job advertisement is valid until March 12th, 2021.
Method of Application
67 1st Street West, Box 240
The Pas, MB
Incorporate that reference number within your program