The University of British Columbia is offering more than $22,000 worth of scholarships for international students that have been granted the opportunity to study for a Ph.D. degree within the institution.
Public Scholar The Public Scholar Award, Public Scholar Award, is available to students studying abroad from various areas of the World.
The applicants are evaluated by their academic achievements and leadership abilities and attend universities in Canada.
The University is seeking talented minds and hopes to make this award part of an initiative designed to foster connections, communities, and potential for doctoral students who would like to pursue their doctoral studies in the field of public benefits and integrate broader and more relevant forms of research into their doctoral process.
University or Organization: University of British Columbia
Course Level: Ph.D. or Doctoral Level
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International and Domestic Students from any part of the World.
The program is available anywhere in Canada
Number of Awards:
Each year, funds are available to up to 30-40 students. Students are eligible to renew for a second time (pending the availability of new PSI allocations).
All Doctoral programs or subjects offered by the University can be considered for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
The scholarship offered by the University of British Columbia is open to those who want to pursue Ph.D. degree programs at the University.
Every successful student will be awarded an award of $30,000 twice, which will add up to a total of $20,000 for their doctoral studies.
Eligible Countries or Continents:
Students from any nation in the World are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
Who are eligible to participate in this program?
The general requirements are described below.
- The scholarship is available for students from both countries to attend Simon Fraser University.
- The applicant first needs to receive an acceptance letter for a doctoral course at the institution.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Candidates should make sure they have the required requirement for language proficiency to allow them to pursue their studies in Canada.
- The applicants must ensure that they finish their Doctoral studies in no over 48 months. If they are in the final year, which is 48 months are eligible for this award in only exceptional circumstances.
How to apply for this scholarship
The procedure to apply for this award is simple; you only have to follow the steps in tandem.
- Make sure you meet the requirements for eligibility for both the school and the award.
- Please choose a program of study or enroll in one of the chosen courses on the list, and, in this instance, it is all of the Ph.D. course programs offered at the University.
- Prepare your documents and get them. Be sure to sign them. Documents you need to sign could include personal statements or reference letters, passport photographs, and your CV in the application letter.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the required requirements for a language for studying in Canada and should also prepare for the interview and be ready if you’re asked.
You could apply for this award through the scholarship website. Make sure you go through the additional instructions given by the University to know more information about the scholarship and whether you’re eligible. To apply, click HERE.
- Canada Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Awards With Distinction
- Scholarships Offered at the University of Toronto
- Office Administrative Assistant Needed at Nirmaljot Singh, Britis
- Universities that Offer Free Scholarships in Canada
- Canada Scholarship For International Students
- Scholarships to Study in Europe