If you’ve got a few years of driving experience and are also a student, then this position is right for you. Anyone is eligible for this job, including that outside of Canada. To apply, you must possess the required qualifications. For example, a driver’s license (Class 2 B, C, or) that is issued by Canada and must prove of being a licensed bus driver as well as completing an instructor-led defensive driving course in Canada in addition to several other things.
Bus Driver In addition, you must undergo a thorough child abuse registry, which will confirm that you are not guilty of zero instances of child abuse.
You make a decent amount of money. For every hour, you earn at least $18 and are expected for 20 and 25 hours per week. It means you could make each week around $360-$500, which is a fair sum.
The most effective method to move to Canada is to find the first job. In this way, you will be in a position to convince your employer to provide you with a visa to Canada or give you an employment letter to speed up the process of getting your access. In addition, the fact that you have a letter of offer or job offer employment can give you an advantage over applicants seeking a visa to Canada.
Languages: English or French
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00HOUR hourly for 25 hours per week
Employment terms Contract or term of employment Part-time
Date of start: As early as is possible
Education Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Safety Course for Drivers; Defensive Driver’s License (Class 2. B. or C.); Certified Professional Bus Operator Class 1/1F/A License (semi-trailers).
Experience: Experience is a valuable asset
- Reported delays, mechanical problems, and accidents;
- Unload and load the vehicle
- Direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures;
- Handle difficult passengers and settle disputes;
- Handle public affairs complete logbooks and reports;
- Perform pre-trip, on the way, and post-trip inspections and supervise the entire vehicle
- Talk to passengers, dispatchers, or other drivers via two-way radio systems.
- Utilize school buses, buses for transport, or streetcars that transport passengers;
- Make sure children are safe when they board and depart buses and cross the streets while the bus is at a stop;
- Control student activities during travel to avoid distractions or behavior which could jeopardize the security
Type of Experience Driver for school buses Driver of Intercity buses Buses
Security and Safety Checking the registry for child abuse Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Driver’s abstract; Valid driver’s license
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Rapid-paced work environment; Work under pressure, handling large loads; Pay attention to detail; Hand-eye coordination ability to differentiate between colors; sound discrimination and sitting
Flexible interpersonal skills; Effective interpersonal skills, team player; excellent oral communication; focus on the client, Judgment, Reliability; Organised
How do I apply
- Job for a Construction Carpenter at Con-restor Technologies
- Secure a Job in Canada – Step By Step Guides
- Office Administrative Assistant Needed at Nirmaljot Singh, Britis
- Remote Jobs With No Experience – Top 10
- Why Study in Canada? 5 Reasons to Study in Canada